Sanitary PVD Coating Machine/Faucet Vacuum Coating Machine
|FOB Price:||US $8-88 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8-88/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||20FT or 40FT Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH-1215, LH-1618
- Coating: Vacuum Coating
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS, RoHS, REACH
- Type 1: Sanitary PVD Coating Machine
- Hcvac Customer: Kohler, Toto, Roca, Moen
- Coating Color: Gold, Rosegold, Silver, Black, Blue, Ect
- Service: Installment, Training, After Sale Service
- Coating Technology: Magnetron Sputtering+Arc Ion Coating
- Trademark: HCVAC
- Origin: China, Guangdong
- Type: Sanitary PVD Coating Machinee
- Substrate: Sanitary PVD Coating Machine
- Condition: New
- Name: Faucet Vacuum Coating Machine
- Coating Film: Tin, Tic, Ticn, Tialn, Crn, Cu, Au etc.
- Operating System: PLC Touching Screen Automatic Control
- Coating Material: Stainless Steel, Metal Alloy, Ceramic, Glass etc.
- Brand: Hcvac, Dongguan, China
- Specification: 1250*1500mm, 1400*1600mm, 1600*1800mm
- HS Code: 85433000
This machine mainly integrates the technology of MF magnetron sputtering and electric arc ion evaporation, combining the ion source and the pulse bias voltage. It is full automation control when coating films.
Applied industry: It is widely used in the sanitary ware, watchband, watchcase, mobile shell, hardware, tableware, etc. It can coat TiN, TiC, TiCN, TiAlN, CrN, Cu, Au, Al2O3 and other decorative films.
It equips with the new target and the arc power supply, arc spot is stable. It is not easy running arc, the current is low and ionparticles is small. Applied to metal, ceramics, glass and other materials of the surface coating of hard metal film and metal compounds film. Pumping speed faster, vacuum stability, and superior quality film, widely used in hardware, watches, glasses, tools, dies, metal, glass, ceramics, building materials, and other surface treatment industry.
Benefits of PVD
Increase life span of the PVD coated products
Superior Decorative finish
Low maintenance cost
Will not tarnish / fade
Re coating possible at a high quality level
Coating film performance:
(1) The coating is uniform, dense, with good adhesion, high hardness and low friction factor.
(2) The color does not fade over 2-3 years, which can meet the ROHS environmental standard.
(3) High physical property, good abrasion resistance; non-stick dirt on the surface of the coating.
(4) Stable performance, perspiration resistance/salt mist/abrasion/bend/RCA are all qualified.
We developed a complete after-sales system and effective service measures. Company now owns a professional after-sales service team with more than ten experienced engineers.
ISO 9001 standard to ensure the quality can meet the customer's requirements.
Easy to implement
To many people unfamiliar with the process, PVD coating technology seems complicated. However, with the right investments and a good support, it is easier than expected. HCVAC has developed a turnkey coating process that makes a PVD coating centre easy to implement. A complete coating process consists of several steps: Stripping (depending on the part's history); Pre-treatment; Quality control; Cleaning & drying; Fixturing & visual inspection; PVD coating; Quality control & thickness measurement and post-treatment (depending on the application). These steps are all available from one partner: HCVAC Technology, including mature technics and coatings.
Please feel free to contact us for further information!
Contact: Lillian Yang
Coating mode and main confirguration
|Six multi-arc targets + one set of column targets + one set of plane rectangle magnetron sputtering targets|| |
Six multi-arc targets + a pair of twin (MF)magnetron sputtering targets
|Twelve multi-arc targets + two sets of plane rectangle magnetron sputtering targets+ a pair of twin (MF)magnetron sputtering targets|
|Power source||Electric arc power, DC magnetron power, MF magnetron power, filament power, pulse power, linear ionized source.|
|Process gas control||Quality flowmeter + electromagnetism ceramic valve|
|Vacuum chamber structure||Vertical single(side) door, pump system postposition, double water-cooling|
|Vacuum system||Molecule pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(5.0*10 -5 Pa)|
Diffusion pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(5.0*10 -4 Pa)
|Workpiece baking temperature|| |
Normal temperature to 350 centi-degree PID control, radiation heating.
|Workpiece motion mode||Public rotation Frequency control: 0-20 rotation per minute|
|Measure mode||Number display composite vacuum gauge: from atmosphere to 1.0*10 -5 Pa|
|Control mode||Manual/Automatic/PC/PLC + HMI/PC four choice of control mode|
|Remark||We can design the dimension of the equipment according to customer's special technique requirement.|
Why a HCVAC system?
Over 1000 plants installed worldwide
Quick cycle times
High production capability with low energy consumption
More up time due to ease of loading/unloading and low maintenance
High productivity with only a single operator
Steel process chambers, built to last
Space saving design
PVD option available on all plants
1 year component warranty and 12 years minimum guaranteed working life
Complete global network of consulting, engineering and renowned after sales service