Poly -Arc Ion Coating Machine/Multi-Arc Ion Vacuum Coating Machine
|FOB Price:||US $4,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200sets/Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH-1215, LH-1618, LH-1820
- Coating: Vacuum Coating
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, REACH
- Type 1: Poly Arc Ion Metal Coating Machine
- Cetificaion: CE, SGS, TUV
- Coating Technology: Multi-Arc Ion Coating
- Coating Color: Silver, Golden, Red, Green, Blue, Rainbow Color
- Application: Jewelry, Watch, Mobile Phone Shell etc.
- Trademark: HCVAC
- Specification: CE, SGS, TUV
- HS Code: 85433000
- Type: Coating Production Line
- Substrate: Ion Vacuum Coating Machine
- Condition: New
- Size: Lh-1215, Lh-1618, Lh-1820
- Chamber Size: 1250mm*1500mm, 1600mm*1800mm
- Coating Film: Tin, Tic, Ticn, Tialn, Crn, Cu, Au etc.
- Coating Material: Stainless Steel, Metal Alloy, Ceramic
- Control Mode: Automatic PLC Touch Screen Control
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: China Guangdong
Poly Ion Metal Coating Machine is an ion coating machine of efficiency, harmless and pollution-free. It has the features of fast deposition rate, great ionization rate, big ion energy, easy operation, low cost, large productive capacity, etc.
One form of physical vapour deposition (PVD coating) is arc evaporation.
The metal to be evaporated is placed as solid block (target) against the inside of a vacuum chamber. A glow discharge is ignited and runs on the target, leaving a footprint. Small spots of a few µm diameter target material are evaporated. The movement of the arc can be guided by magnets.
The evaporated, ionized material is used as plasma coating on a product which rotates inside the vacuum chamber. Arc coatings are e.g. used as tool coating and component coating.
This machine can coat TiN, AlTiN, AlCrN, TiSiN, TiCN, CrCN and CrN coating etc.
Arc coating technology is characterized by:
- High deposition rates (~1-3 µm/h)
- High ionisation, resulting in good adhesion and dense coatings
- As the target is cooled, little heat to the substrate is generated, i.e. even coating at temperatures below 100°C is possible
- Several compositions of metals can be evaporated, leaving the remaining solid target unchanged in its composition
- The cathodes can be placed in any position (horizontal, vertical, upside down), which makes flexible machine design possible
Characteristic: The principle of the electric arc is intergrating cold cathode arc discharge self-sustained light unite pulse technique and magnetron sputtering technology, thinning the particles to improve the properties of the film. It can coat on the surface of the metal as well as nonmetal.
Applied industry: It can be used to coat metal film, titanium nitride, titanium carbide, and zirconium nitride, chromium nitride and titanium, nickel, chromium, copper, and other compounds film, multi-layer super-hard film, nitrogen-doped titanium film and the alloy film, and in a very short time to complete all the machining process, it is a highly efficient multi-functional coating equipment
This machine is extensively used in the fields of ultra-hard coating about the tools and mould, decorative coating about car wheels, ceramics, golf, watches making, hotel product, sanitary ware, luminaires, optical frame, hardware, etc.
The coating experts of your own company: Full set solution for the coating production.
HCVAC can help you to enter the PVD coating easily by our vacuum coating machine and full range service. We will provide with most suitable technology according to your requirements.
We will make the special coating solution for each customer; Combine the full set production technics to meet your requirements, to ensure high efficiency of production.
We developed a complete after-sales system and effective service measures. Company now owns a professional after-sales service team with more than ten experienced engineers.
Please feel free to contact us for further information!
Contact: Lillian Yang
|Maily application||Metal decorative coating and Ceramic decorative coating|
|Coating mode and main confirguration||Eight multi-arc targets||Ten multi-arc targets||Twelve multi-arc targets||Twenty multi-arc targets||Twenty two multi-arc targets|
|Power source||Electric-arc power, Filament power,|
|Process gas control||Mass flowmeter + Electromagnetic ceramic valve|
|Vacuum chamber structure||Vertical side opening door, pump system postposition, double water cooling|
|Vacuum system||Molecule pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(8.0*10 -5 Pa)|
Diffusion pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(8.0*10 -4 Pa)
|Workpiece motion mode||Public rotation Frequency control: 0-20 rotation per minute|
|Measure mode||Number display composite vacuum gauge: from atmosphere to 1.0*10 -5 Pa|
|Control mode||Manual/Automatic/PC/PLC + HMI/PC four choice of control mode|
|Remark||We can design the dimension of the equipment according to customer's special technique requirement.|