Sanitary Ware Vacuum Metallization Machine/Furniture Accessories PVD Coating Machine
|FOB Price:||US $88 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $88/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JTL for Sanitary vacuum metallization machine
- Coating: Vacuum Coating
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Type 1: Sanitary Vacuum Metallization Machine
- Structure: Vertical, Single Door
- Coating Color: Gold, Rosegold, Silver, Black, Blue, Ect
- Service: Installment, Training, After Sale Service
- Coating Technology: Magnetron Sputtering+Arc Ion Coating
- Trademark: HCVAC
- Specification: 1250*1500mm, 1400*1600mm, 1600*1800mm
- HS Code: 85433000
- Type: Sanitary Vacuum Metallization Machine
- Substrate: Sanitary Vacuum Metallization Machine
- Condition: New
- Name: Furniture PVD Coating Machine
- Coating Film: Tin, Tic, Ticn, Tialn, Crn, Cu, Au etc.
- Operating System: PLC Touching Screen Automatic Control
- Coating Material: Stainless Steel, Metal Alloy, Ceramic, Glass etc.
- Hcvac Customer: Kohler, Toto, Roca, Moen etc.
- Transport Package: 20ft or 40ft Container
- Origin: China, Guangdong
The machine is mainly design for sanitary ware/bathroom fitting parts. It's equipped with several big size electrical arc evaporation sources and magnetron sputtering coating system, to deposit high performance metal decorative film on brass, zinc alloy, stainless steel, plastic and other metal parts surface. It can get all types of metal color series on substrate. The coating film includes TiN, Zr,T iCN, ZrCN, CrN, CrCN, brass, bronze, chrome etc. Color series includes AF, SN, BN, VF, BV, G, BX, TB, AF, SN, 96CB, CB, TXB, VS, S, BS, BRZ, BGD, PGD and so on. It can get different colors by adjusting coating technics. It is largely used in the sanitary ware/ Kitchen ware field.
Applied industry: It is widely used in the sanitary ware, watchband, watchcase, mobile shell, hardware, tableware, etc. It can coat TiN, TiC, TiCN, TiAlN, CrN, Cu, Au, Al2O3 and other decorative films.
HCVAC decorative PVD films are routinely used as a replacement for electroplated chrome. They can be applied directly over almost any substrate material and can be deposited in a wide variety of colors. The process parameters to deposit each color are stored in software recipes with different process steps. Once the coating process has started, all of the relevant process parameters are continuously monitored and controlled by the on-board computer software.
Films classified with colors:
Real gold an real rosegold coating
Imitation gold series: TiN, ZrN, TiN+Au, ZrN+Au
Rose Gold Series: TiCN, TiAlN, TiCN+Au--Cu, TiAlN+Au, Cu
Silver white series: CrN, CrSiN, Zr (micro N)
Grey series: Ti, stainless steel (S.S), (S.S) N
Coffee color series: TiCN, TiAlCN, ZrC
Blue series: TiO, CrO, TiALN
Black Series: TiC, TiC+iC, TiCN, TiAlN, TiAlCN, Ti (C, O) and DLC
Coating film performance:
(1) The coating is uniform, dense, with good adhesion, high hardness and low friction factor.
(2) The color does not fade over 2-3 years, which can meet the ROHS environmental standard.
(3) High physical property, good abrasion resistance; non-stick dirt on the surface of the coating.
(4) Stable performance, perspiration resistance/salt mist/abrasion/bend/RCA are all qualified.
We developed a complete after-sales system and effective service measures. Company now owns a professional after-sales service team with more than ten experienced engineers.
ISO 9001 standard to ensure the quality can meet the customer's requirements.
Easy to implement
To many people unfamiliar with the process, PVD coating technology seems complicated. However, with the right investments and a good support, it is easier than expected. HCVAC has developed a turnkey coating process that makes a PVD coating centre easy to implement. A complete coating process consists of several steps: Stripping (depending on the part's history); Pre-treatment; Quality control; Cleaning & drying; Fixturing & visual inspection; PVD coating; Quality control & thickness measurement and post-treatment (depending on the application). These steps are all available from one partner: HCVAC Technology, including mature technics and coatings.
Please feel free to contact us for further information!
Contact: Lillian Yang
|Power source||Electric arc power, DC magnetron power, MF magnetron power, filament power, pulse power, linear ionized source.|
|Process gas control||Quality flowmeter + electromagnetism ceramic valve|
|Vacuum chamber structure||Vertical single(side) door, pump system postposition, double water-cooling|
|Vacuum system||Molecule pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(5.0*10 -5 Pa)|
Diffusion pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(5.0*10 -4 Pa)
|Workpiece baking temperature||Normal temperature to 350 centi-degree PID control, radiation heating.|
|Workpiece motion mode||Public rotation Frequency control: 0-20 rotation per minute|
|Measure mode||Number display composite vacuum gauge: from atmosphere to 1.0*10 -5 Pa|
|Control mode||Manual/Automatic/PC/PLC + HMI/PC four choice of control mode|
|Remark||We can design the dimension of the equipment according to customer's special technique requirement.|
Why a HCVAC system?
Over 1000 plants installed worldwide
Quick cycle times
High production capability with low energy consumption
More up time due to ease of loading/unloading and low maintenance
High productivity with only a single operator
Steel process chambers, built to last
Space saving design
PVD option available on all plants
1 year component warranty and 12 years minimum guaranteed working life
Complete global network of consulting, engineering and renowned after sales service