Titanium Nitride PVD Coating Machine, Titanium Vacuum Coating Machine
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LH-1215, LH-1618
- Coating: Vacuum Coating
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Type1: Titanium Nitride PVD Coating Machine
- Chamber Size: 1250*1500mm, 1600*1800mm
- Coating Technology: Magnetron Sputtering+Multi-Arc Ion Coating
- Coating Color: Silver, Golden, Black, Rose Gold, Pink, Bronze, Co
- Application: Jewelry, Watch, Mobile Phone Shell etc.
- Trademark: HCVAC
- Origin: Guangdong Dongguan, China
- Type: Titanium Nitride PVD Coating Machine
- Substrate: Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Alloy
- Condition: New
- Name: Titanium Nitride PVD Coating Machine
- Bigger Size: 1800*2000mm, 2100*2100mm
- Coating Film: Tin, Tic, Ticn, Tialn, Crn, Cu, Au etc.
- Coating Material: Stainless Steel, Metal Alloy, Ceramic, Glass etc.
- Control Mode: Automatic PLC Touch Screen Control
- Specification: 800*1000mm, 1200*1500mm, 1400*1600mm, 1600*1800mm
- HS Code: 85433000
(also coat chrome, chrome nitride, zircomium, zircomium nitride)
This machine mainly integrate the technology of arc ion evaporation, combining the ion source and the pulse bias voltage. It is full automation control when coating films. The coating will be good adhesion, scratch-proof.
The principle of vacuum electric arc ion coating is based on cold cathode, self-sustained arc discharge plasma evaporation, ionization material, combine pulsed bias technical to improve the energy and activity of deposited particles, and enhance the properties of coating. It can deposit coatings on the surface of metal as well as non-metal.
Applied industries: It is widely used in the watchband, watchcase, jewelry, mobile shell, hardware, tableware, etc. It can coat TiN, TiC, TiCN, TiAlN, CrN, Cu, Au, Al2O3 and other decorative films. It can get fineness and smooth film, good adhesion. Samplescoating effect!
Films classified with colors:
Real gold an real rosegold coating
Imitation gold series: TiN, ZrN, TiN+Au, ZrN+Au
Rose Gold Series: TiCN, TiAlN, TiCN+Au--Cu, TiAlN+Au, Cu
Silver white series: CrN, CrSiN, Zr (micro N)
Grey series: Ti, stainless steel (S.S), (S.S) N
Coffee color series: TiCN, TiAlCN, ZrC
Blue series: TiO, CrO, TiALN
Black Series: TiC, TiC+iC, TiCN, TiAlN, TiAlCN, Ti (C, O) and DLC
Coating film performance:
(1) The coating is uniform, dense, with good adhesion, high hardness and low friction factor.
(2) The color does not fade over 2-3 years, which can meet the ROHS environmental standard.
(3) High physical property, good abrasion resistance; non-stick dirt on the surface of the coating.
(4) Stable performance, perspiration resistance/salt mist/abrasion/bend/RCA are all qualified.
The coating experts of your own company: Full set solution for the coating production.
HCVAC can help you to enter the PVD coating easily by our vacuum coating machine and full range service. We will provide with most suitable technology according to your requirements.
We will make the special coating solution for each customer; Combine the full set production technicto meet your requirements, to ensure high efficiency of production.
Easy to implement
To many people unfamiliar with the process, PVD coating technology seems complicated. However, with the right investments and a good support, it is easier than expected. HCVAC has developed a turnkey coating process that makes a PVD coating centre easy to implement. A complete coating process consists of several steps: Stripping (depending on the part's history); Pre-treatment; Quality control; Cleaning & drying; Fixturing & visual inspection; PVD coating; Quality control & thickness measurement and post-treatment (depending on the application). These steps are all available from one partner: HCVAC Technology, including mature technics and coatings.
We developed a complete after-sales system and effective service measures. Company now owns a professional after-sales service team with more than ten experienced engineers.
ISO 9001 standard to ensure the quality can meet the customer's requirements.
Please feel free to contact us for further information!
Contact: Lillian Yang
Coating mode and main confirguration
Eight multi-arc targets
Twelve multi-arc targets
Electric-arc power, Filament power, Pulsed bias power supply
Process gas control
Mass flowmeter + Electromagnetic ceramic valve
Vacuum chamber structure
Vertical side opening door, pump system postposition, double water cooling
Molecule pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(5.0*10 -5 Pa)
Diffusion pump +Roots pump +Mechanical pump(5.0*10 -4 Pa)
Workpiece baking temperature
Normal temperature to 350 centi-degree PID control, radiation heating.
Workpiece motion mode
Public rotation Frequency control: 0-20 rotation per minute
Number display composite vacuum gauge: from atmosphere to 1.0*10 -5 Pa
Manual/Automatic/PC/PLC + HMI/PC four choice of control mode
We can design the dimension of the equipment according to customer's special technique requirement.